Cassandra Cain - 10 Years, 10 Covers
Here is a sampling of Cassandra’s cover appearances over the years. Other than being listed chronologically and including her two #1 issues, there’s no rhyme or reason beyond spreading the sample out among titles and time. Plus, there’s a wishful thinking cover that’s last in the set.
Posting Cass stuff this month has been really fun. Thanks for the many likes, reblogs and comments! I’m looking forward to more Cassandra Cain reading, posting and maybe some day her return to the DC world.
1999-07 Batman #567
2000-04 Batgirl v1 #1
2000-10 Ghost/Batgirl #2
2001-04 Superboy #85
2002-08 Batgirl Secret Files and Origins
2004-01 Batman City of Light #2
2008-08 Batman and the Outsiders #8
2008-09 Batgirl v2 #1 cover
2009-07 Batman Battle for the Cowl The Network
2014-07 Black Bat #1 fan art by Thomas Branch
Happy Cassandra Cain Appreciation Month!
Bad Little Boy | Good Little Girl, Marshall Lee and Fiona
Bad little boy, that’s what you’re
I really don’t buy that you’re that kind of
And if you are… why do you want to hang out
THEY’RE SO USELESS AND STUPID I WANT THREE THOUSAND
Imagine you were dying. Image you were afraid and a long way from home in terrible pain. Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse, you looked up, and saw the face of the devil himself.
Meryl Streep | The Devil Wears Prada
Expectation vs. Reality
The sound I made was inhuman.
"If I could, you know, team up with Anna Friel and Chi McBride again..and Kristin Chenoweth, it would just be a very special experience. I miss the show." (x)
To be answered and completed with grace and understanding on both sides of opinions expressed: Let your opinions pour out, but you don’t have to be a dick about it now do you? And you may severely disagree with someone but are you really going to unfollow or bug them about it? That said, answer and read at your own discretion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.